Comparison between Tremhost and GoDaddy reseller hosting services:
Tremhost Reseller Hosting vs. GoDaddy Reseller Hosting
Tremhost Reseller Hosting:
- Cheap Cpanel Reseller Hosting, starting from 5 dollars/month.
- Unlimited resources with WHM and cPanel access.
- Allows resource allocations between clients and rebrand the panels.
- Plans include server-wide anti-DDoS protection.
- Multiple PHP versions support.
- Free access to almost 450 applications via Softaculous.
- Basic Email included with Horde, Roundcube, and other unlimited email apps.
- WordPress optimized servers.
- Daily and weekly automated backups.
- Free WHMCS license with premium plans.
- Attracta SEO tools integrated.
- 100% SSD servers using superior V-NAND NVMe drivers.
- Offering CloudLinux OS.
- Free domain reselling.
- Upgradeable plans.
GoDaddy Reseller Hosting:
- White-label ecommerce storefront with your branding.
- Products and features for your end customers such as domain names, hosting, SSL certificates, and more.
- Client Management Dashboard.
- Pre-Built and Customizable E-commerce Storefronts.
Provides real 24/7 live technical support to resellers.
Support services depend on the specific reseller plan.
Offers several reseller hosting plans, starting from $5 per month.
The cost of GoDaddy’s reseller plans varies providing optionality for resellers to pick according to their business size and requirement.
Started in 2016, Tremhost is still relatively new compared to GoDaddy but has grown into one of the leading web hosting providers.
Is a globally recognized brand in the domain registration and hosting industry.
Please note that while I’ve done my best to provide a comprehensive comparison, the final decision should depend on your specific needs and budget. You are advised to further delve into each service for more details.