To get paid on YouTube, you need to monetize your YouTube channel and meet certain eligibility requirements. Here are the steps to get paid on YouTube:
1. Meet the Eligibility Requirements: To monetize your YouTube channel, you must have at least 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours in the past 12 months. You must also follow YouTube’s community guidelines and terms of service.
2. Set up an AdSense Account: To receive payments from YouTube, you need to set up an AdSense account. AdSense is Google’s advertising platform that allows you to monetize your YouTube channel and display ads on your videos.
3. Enable Monetization on Your Videos: Once you have met the eligibility requirements and set up an AdSense account, you can enable monetization on your videos. To do this, go to your YouTube Studio dashboard, click on Monetization, and follow the prompts to enable ads on your videos.
4. Create Content That Attracts Advertisers: To maximize your earnings on YouTube, you need to create content that attracts advertisers. This means creating high-quality videos that engage your audience and appeal to advertisers in your niche.
5. Build a Strong Audience: To earn a significant income on YouTube, you need to build a strong audience that watches your videos and engages with your content. This can take time, so be patient and focus on creating content that resonates with your audience.
6. Review Your Earnings: You can view your earnings in your AdSense account or your YouTube Studio dashboard. YouTube pays you a portion of the revenue generated from ads displayed on your videos, and your earnings will depend on factors such as the number of views, the ad format, and the advertiser’s bid.
Overall, getting paid on YouTube requires you to meet the eligibility requirements, set up an AdSense account, enable monetization on your videos, create high-quality content, build a strong audience, and review your earnings regularly.