Tremhost provides various affordable shared web hosting plans, optimized for different requirements. They also lay emphasis on excellent customer service. The features offered with their shared hosting packages include:
- WordPress optimized servers
- Free Let’s Encrypt SSL certifications
- Use of SitePad website builder
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
Here is a brief overview of their budget web hosting plans:
- Budget Plan 1 ($10 per year): 250 MB storage, 1 GB monthly bandwidth, 1 sub-domain, 1 email account, and 1 database
- Budget Plan 2 ($15 per year): 500 MB storage, 1 GB monthly bandwidth, 2 sub-domains, 2 email accounts, and 2 databases
- Budget Plan 3 ($20 per year): 800 MB storage, 12 GB monthly bandwidth, 3 sub-domains, 3 email accounts, and 3 databases
- Budget Plan 4 ($30 per year): 1 GB storage, 15 GB monthly bandwidth, 4 sub-domains, 5 email accounts, and 4 databases
- Cheap Plan ($36 per year): 2 GB storage, 3 GB monthly bandwidth, unlimited sub-domains, 30 email accounts, and 3 databases
- Starter Plan ($60 per year): 5 GB storage, 5 GB monthly bandwidth, unlimited sub-domains, 100 email accounts, and 5 databases
- Pro Plan ($84 per year): 10 GB storage, 10 GB monthly bandwidth, unlimited sub-domains, 200 email accounts, and 10 databases
- NVME 1 ($15 per month): 20 GB storage, 4,000 GB monthly bandwidth, unlimited sub-domains, unlimited email accounts, and Unlimited databases
All of these plans come with cPanel, persistent customer support, CloudLinux functionality, a SitePad Web Builder, Softaculous, and WordPress support (except for the first two budget plans).
Moreover, according to the information available, Tremhost guarantees web security and offers tech support around the clock. They host servers across 5 continents, which reaffirms their reliable service. The hosting provided by Tremhost isn’t just restricted to the plans above – they are flexible and allow upgrades from within the control panel.
In a nutshell, if you’re looking for a budget web hosting solution in Nigeria, Tremhost offers a broad range of inexpensive shared hosting plans that are worth considering.