If you’ve ever tried to make money online in Zimbabwe, you probably already know how difficult it is. However, if you’re willing to put in the work and learn about some of the best ways to make money online, then you can succeed. Here are seven ideas for making money online in Zimbabwe:
1. You don’t necessarily need a website to make money online.
You don’t need a website or blog to make money online. You can start making money without having your own website, blog and/or product.
You will need the following:
- A PayPal account (you can sign up for one here)
- A Payoneer account (you can sign up for one here)
2. Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to make money online.
If you want to make money online, affiliate marketing is one of the best ways for you. Affiliate marketing is where you get paid a commission for each sale that’s made by referring people to products, services or information on your website or blog.
It’s a simple process: You sign up for an affiliate program and place links on your site that send visitors from your site to theirs (for example, if someone wants to buy something from Amazon). If they buy through this link then you get paid! You can do this with anything from books and music CDs online shops like iTunes or Spotify through travel companies like Expedia or Airbnb even local businesses such as restaurants, cafes etc..
3. Make money from writing content for blogs or websites
If you have a passion for writing and have knowledge about a certain topic, then this might be the best option for you. You can make money from writing by creating content for blogs or websites that get traffic from people who are interested in what you are writing about.
Here are some things to consider when starting out:
- Write about something you’re passionate about – If it’s something that interests other people too, then even better!
- Write about something that is of interest to your target audience – Find out what they like reading about and write articles based on those topics. This will help grow your audience over time because they’ll keep coming back again and again if they enjoy what they find here (and hopefully tell their friends).
- Make sure it’s relevant information that people can use right away rather than just fluff pieces (aka “clickbait”).
4. You can also make money by becoming a social media influencer.
Social media influencers are people who have a large following on social media and are able to influence their followers. They can be bloggers, vloggers, Instagrammers and even YouTubers.
The benefits of being a social media influencer include:
- The ability to earn money from your passion for blogging or vlogging.
- Increased exposure for the brand that you represent through your content creation.
5. If you’re an artist, sell your work on Etsy or other sites.
If you’re an artist, sell your work on Etsy or other sites.
Etsy is an online marketplace for handcrafted goods and vintage items. You can use Etsy to sell your own artwork, or sell other people’s artwork that they’ve created themselves. If you’re not a creative person but still want to make money online in Zimbabwe, this is one of the best ways to do so!
You can also use it as an opportunity to get your hands dirty by selling handmade goods like jewelry and clothes (or even crafts) if you don’t feel like putting together a website from scratch–just upload photos of what you have available and customers will purchase them directly through the site using PayPal or credit cards without ever having access to any personal information about yourself such as bank account numbers etcetera..
6. Sell your services as a freelancer on Fiverr or Upwork (formerly known as oDesk).
- Sell your services as a freelancer on Fiverr or Upwork (formerly known as oDesk).
If you have skills in writing, graphic design, web development and other areas then you can use these platforms to sell your services to clients worldwide. You can make up to $10 per hour by offering your services on these sites but it depends on the demand for what you do and how much experience you have in the field.
You will need:
- A profile with information about yourself including education level, work experience etc., along with samples of previous work done if relevant;
- A payment method such as Paypal or Skrill;
- An internet connection so that potential customers can contact you via email or chat system provided by Fiverr/Upwork
7. Create your own product and sell it through your own website (or Amazon).
- Create your own product and sell it through your own website (or Amazon).
- Sell on Etsy, an online marketplace for handmade goods.
There are many ways to make money online that don’t require tech skills or start up capital
- There are many ways to make money online that don’t require tech skills or start up capital.
- You can make money from writing content for blogs or websites. If you have a passion for writing, this is a great way to start earning some extra cash with your knowledge and expertise!
- If you are an artist, sell your work on Etsy or other sites that allow artists to sell their creations directly to customers worldwide.
There are so many ways to make money online, but the most important thing is to find something that works for you. If you have a website, start by creating an affiliate program and promoting it through social media. If not, then consider other options such as writing content or becoming a social media influencer.