To add a JetBackup license to your hosting plan with Tremhost, you can follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Tremhost account and navigate to the “Services” section.
2. Select the hosting plan to which you want to add the JetBackup license.
3. Click on the “Addons” or “Extras” tab, depending on your hosting plan.
4. Look for the JetBackup license add-on and select the license option that best suits your needs.
5. Click on the “Add to Cart” button and complete the checkout process.
6. Once the payment is processed, the JetBackup license will be added to your hosting plan.
7. You can then access JetBackup through your hosting control panel and start creating backups of your website data and files.
If you have any questions or need further assistance adding a JetBackup license to your hosting plan, you can contact Tremhost’s customer support team for help. They will be happy to assist you with the process and answer any questions you may have.