To log in to your WordPress website, follow these steps:
1. Open your preferred web browser and enter your website’s URL in the address bar.
2. Add “/wp-admin” at the end of your URL. For example, if your website is “www.example.com,” the login page will be “www.example.com/wp-admin.”
3. Press Enter, and you will be directed to the WordPress login page.
4. On the login page, you will see two input fields: “Username” and “Password.”
5. Enter the username and password associated with your WordPress administrator account. This information is typically provided to you during the WordPress installation process.
6. After entering your login credentials, click on the “Log In” or “Sign In” button.
7. If the provided username and password are correct, you will be redirected to the WordPress dashboard, which is the administration area of your website.
That’s it! You have successfully logged in to your WordPress site. From the dashboard, you can manage your website’s content, themes, plugins, settings, and more.