There are quite a few legitimate, non “bullshit” ways to make money online, but like any other businesses or jobs, they require time, dedication, and sometimes a bit of an initial investment. Here are some:
1. Freelancing: Websites like Upwork, freelancer, and Fiverr provide a platform for professionals to offer their skills on a project-to-project basis to clients globally. One can find a variety of jobs such as graphic design, content writing, programming, digital marketing, etc.
2. Affiliate marketing: You can sign up to be an affiliate marketer for different products or services and earn a commission for every sale that comes through your referral. Amazon, ClickBank, and CJ Affiliate are popular platforms for affiliate marketing.
3. E-commerce: You can open an online shop and sell products. The price difference between the buying and selling rates is your profit. Websites like Etsy, eBay or Shopify allow people to set up their online shops easily.
4. Content Creation and Monetization: If you are good at creating engaging, unique content, YouTube and Blogging can be a lucrative choice. By monetizing through ads, sponsorships, or crowdfunding, one can make a decent amount of money.
5. Online Tutoring: Platforms such as Chegg Tutors, Tutor.com, and VIPKid connect students with tutors. If you’re an expert in a certain subject, you can earn by teaching other people online.
6. Stocks/Forex/Crypto trading: While this requires more knowledge and has a higher risk, investing in stocks, forex, or cryptocurrencies can potentially yield high returns. Websites like Robinhood, Coinbase or Binance can get you started.
7. Professional Gaming/E-Sports: If you are good at games, you may earn by participating in e-sports tournaments or by streaming your gameplay on platforms like Twitch.
8. Taking Online Surveys or Testing Websites: Websites like Swagbucks, Inbox Dollars, or UserTesting pay you for taking online surveys or testing different websites and apps, respectively.
Remember, these are not “get rich quick” schemes and require effort, skill, and sometimes a bit of luck. Always do proper research before jumping into any venture.