The year 2023 is approaching fast, and if you don’t know what’s happening in the world by then, you might be in for a shock. You might think that humans have gotten smarter about predicting the future over the last century, but actually we’ve gotten worse! In this article I’ll examine some of the major trends that will shape our lives over the next decade so you can get ready for them—or maybe even change them yourself!
The economy will slow down
The economy is going to slow down in 2023. You won’t see it at first, but as the years go on and you look back, you’ll see that things were slowing down long before you realized it. Why? There are many reasons for this outcome, which we will get into later in this article.
First of all: It’s not a recession or a depression—it’s just an economic slowdown due to lack of new technology and jobs being created. Second: This means there won’t be any new products coming out either because there aren’t any new ideas!
New technology will be released
The 2023-2025 time period will be the stage for a number of technological advancements.
First, it’s important to keep in mind that all technology is advancing at a rapid pace, so it’s difficult to predict exactly what will come out when. However, some technologies are being developed that are likely to be released around 2023:
- New health care apps and devices will help people track their vitals and other health metrics. These types of apps are already available; they just need more refinement before they’re ready for prime time.
- Autonomous vehicles will become more widely used as both companies and consumers become more comfortable with them. They’re still years away from perfection but getting closer every year!
- Artificial intelligence-powered virtual assistants like Alexa or Siri (Apple) will continue improving with new abilities such as recognizing emotional states as well as general information requests/answers & advanced voice commands/questions recognition algorithms which allow them to understand natural language better than ever before – this means you’ll have fewer questions because your assistant can answer them itself!
Major movies and video games will come out (citation needed)
- Video games: Major video game releases are expected in 2023, including Fallout 4 and The Last of Us 2.
- Movies: Major movies will come out as well. These include a new Star Wars film that takes place after the events of Return of the Jedi, as well as a new Ghostbusters movie starring Melissa McCarthy and Kristen Wiig.
Sports championships will be won.
Sports championships will be won.
- The Houston Astros win the World Series, bringing their total number of titles to 3. This is only their second championship in the past 50 years, so it’s a big deal for Houston fans.
- The Washington Nationals win the National League East division title and make it to the playoffs as a wild card team before losing in five games to the Chicago Cubs in the National League Championship Series. Their star pitcher Stephen Strasburg doesn’t pitch well enough when given an opportunity in post-season play, but he still puts together an impressive season and shows signs of greatness (he could become even better if he stays healthy).
- The New Orleans Pelicans win their first NBA Championship since moving from Charlotte after Hurricane Katrina devastated Louisiana in 2005 — this was also one of many sports championships that year!
We’re going to find out, fast!
As you can see, there’s a lot of information to absorb here. The good news is that it’s not all doom and gloom. There are opportunities for us to have a positive impact on the climate change challenge by making changes in our everyday lives. And these changes can be made quickly; what matters most is that we start now!
There’s a lot to look forward to in 2023. We’ll be able to enjoy the newest video games, movies, and sports championships. The economy is expected to slow down but still remain strong. There are some concerns about how technology will affect jobs but overall these trends are positive for society.