You can use WhatsApp on a PC by downloading and installing the WhatsApp desktop app or using the WhatsApp web client. Here are the steps to set up WhatsApp on a PC:
Method 1: WhatsApp desktop app
1. Go to the WhatsApp download page (https://www.whatsapp.com/download) using your PC’s web browser.
2. Click the “Download for Windows” button to download the WhatsApp desktop app installer.
3. Once the download is complete, run the installer and follow the on-screen instructions to install the app.
4. Open the WhatsApp desktop app.
5. On your phone, open WhatsApp and go to “Settings” > “WhatsApp Web/Desktop.”
6. Scan the QR code displayed on the desktop app using your phone’s camera.
7. WhatsApp will now be available on your PC.
Method 2: WhatsApp web client
1. Open your web browser and go to the WhatsApp web client page (https://web.whatsapp.com/).
2. On your phone, open WhatsApp and go to “Settings” > “WhatsApp Web/Desktop.”
3. Tap “Scan QR code.”
4. Use your phone’s camera to scan the QR code displayed on the web client page.
5. WhatsApp will now be available on your PC.
Note: To use WhatsApp on a PC, your phone needs to be connected to the internet and the WhatsApp app needs to be running on your phone.