To add a border to a specific paragraph in a Word document, you can use the “Borders and Shading” option. Here are the steps:
1. Place your cursor in the paragraph that you want to add a border to, or select the paragraph by highlighting it.
2. Click on the “Home” tab in the top menu.
3. Click on the “Borders” button in the “Paragraph” group.
4. Choose the border style that you want to use from the drop-down menu. You can choose a solid line, a dashed line, or a dotted line, among others.
5. Select the width of the border that you want to use from the “Borders and Shading” drop-down menu.
6. Choose a color for the border from the “Colors” drop-down menu. You can choose a standard color or click “More Colors” to select a custom color.
7. Choose the position of the border from the “Setting” drop-down menu. You can choose to apply the border to all sides of the paragraph or just some sides.
8. Click “OK” to apply the border to the paragraph.
Note: The specific steps and options may vary depending on the version of Word you are using.