What can you do after you finish reading Psychology of Eating? Nothing, you are still a human being – just like my mum!
Here is the secret that you will never have, just like my mum: Michigan is a town in Michigan, USA, where there are very few overweight person’s, and very few overweight people can claim full support from their families, who love them.
“You have to exercise, you have to do dieting, you can spoil yourself with healthy foods, you can walk every day. You can get the knowledge you need to take care of yourself,” my mum once said, “But if you don’t feel like it, don’t walk.”
My mum also said: “cooking your own food gives you some power”. And after learning about the various benefits of healthy eating, I did some research and discovered there are many better excuses than tootling By. These included:
1. When I wants to drink a coffee, instead of letting it flow into my stomach, I will put water in it and let it inflate, by doing that I have forced myself to drink more water. Drinking water is good for your weight-loss plan, it allows you more energy and it is less likely to be stored as fat.
2. Walking every day is a good weight-loss strategy, because besides you will get much more extra exercise, and you will get extra benefits from your weight-loss plan.
3. You could be invited by people you know to do exercise, and then you could start�>Not being prepared means skipping your daily walk because you do not have your program on when you are supposed to go, it is vital for your weight-loss plan.
4. When the phone rings do not pick up the phone, instead pick up your keys.
5. Watch people, especially kids. They are annoying, and very likely to stay for a while, and when they see you just chilling out in your chair you can be sure they are going to call you. I hope these 5 suggestions can serve you well, exercising and eating healthily are important to you. 5. You could get a dog, a cheerful companion to run around with you and get more exercise.
6. Make a search on the internet for some heart warming activities, and great places, where you can go for a brisk walk with your dog.
7. Do not use the elevator, take the stairs and go up 15 floors, it is better for your weight loss plan.
8. Do not be angry at yourself if you gain a couple of pounds, remember it is taking a few extra pounds, that is all.
9. Set your goals and try to achieve them, set a goal for your weight, which you want to reach in a week, two weeks, or half years. You can set your goal pretty small, just don’t lose your wish to lose weight.
10. Listen to your body, we all get muscles and fat and we have to fight our way, there is no other way.
11. Stop dieting, stop cutting calories, cut the carbohydrates and the fat. If you cut too much calories your body starts to convert the muscle into energy and that’s not what you want.
12. Carbohydrates provide us with energy and so are vital to our diet. In the right amount we are good for our weight-loss plan.
13. Ask your parents or your doctor, if you go over your weight control plan, ask them for help, a dietician or a physician.
14. Use a pedometer, they help, you can go to many places in your community to buy one.
15. Learn how to take a multivitamin, it is worthwhile and there are times when you might have a deficiency.